or Create a profile
29 Dec, 2016 10:36 AM
Thank you for contacting us.
I believe you have requested to get a step by step process in
changing your product quantity to zero with our chat support
Here are the steps:
To download your product list on the stockroom:
1. Go to your Stockroom Tab
2. Click on Products (This would show you your product list).
3. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and hit the "Download"
4. This would download a .csv file of all your product lists. (A
.csv file can be opened on excel sheet)
5. The .csv file would have a header for "tags" find it and filter
it to show only the product that are tagged with "PAND"
6. Delete the rest of the products and leave only the ones that are
tagged with "PAND"
7. Once you only have the list of products that you would like to
change go to the column with the header "Quantity"
8. Edit the quantity number to zero (0) as desired.
9. Delete all columns and just leave the following:
- Stock_No - Quantity 10. Save the .csv file with only the two
columns shown. (Use any file name)
Upload the .csv file using the Imonggo's upload tool.
1. Go to your "Settings Tab" (the gear icon on the upper right hand
2. Click on the Upload Tool from the list
3. Select Stock Count from the list.
4. A dropdown would appear if you have multiple branches (select
the appropriate branch)
5. Upload the .csv file you have prepared above.
If the the upload is successful you will receive an email
confirming that changes was successful. Open the the product you
have changed on your Stockroom and see if the quantity was changed
If you need further help please do not hesitate to chat back
with us or send us a response email.
Thank you and have a good one!
Imonggo - The world's easiest point-of-sale
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter
Formatting help /
(switch to plain text)
(switch to Markdown)
You can attach files up to 10MB
If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.
A conversation has been started with the Imonggo staff to resolve this discussion.
This discussion is private.
Only you and Imonggo support staff can see and reply to it.
This discussion is public. Everyone can see and reply to it.
You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac
Powered by Tender™.